Looking the same after accident repairs should not be your only concern; ask yourself if your vehicle is safe to drive.
How do you know?
We are here to do away with your concerns. All you need is to bring your vehicle to us for we at Gold Class shop have technicians trained in:
Take the safer option by choosing Gold Class as they offer trained professionals for repair work. We ensure complete customer satisfaction in collision repairs so you can refer us to your friends and family because we are concerned for your safety the most!
Bumper in the front missing
Inspection required for restraint system to function properly
Using three dimensional measuring for a restored vehicle structure
Suspension parts compromise on safety when damaged.
All You Need To Know About Customer Service Guarantee
We Allow You To Leave Out Guesswork In Your Choices.
You would face many challenges in choosing a repair center:
By taking out guesswork, our collision repair facility allows you to make decisions without facing challenges.
With highly trained technicians skilled in using the best of materials that are available ensure the job done produced high quality results as we aim your vehicle is in running condition quickly.
We take pride in providing excellent job even to our first time customers!
All our work force is focused on ensuring customer satisfaction in providing services. Setting us apart from other repair facilities, we take great pride in making the commitment!
Your Trust Is The Best Thing We Can
Your Vehicle Deserves The Best And
That Is What We Give!
The importance of the appearance of your vehicle to you is significant for us because it requires investment of
your hard earned money and it is a representation of your lifestyle.
In the unfortunate event of your vehicle being in an accident, it becomes extremely essential that you can have your precious vehicle restored to its previous condition.
Make The Right Decision In Making The Important Choice Of Vehicle Repairs
Vehicle repairs need owners to make the right choices as collision repairs have become extremely complex owing to the automotive industry’s changing dynamics. High-tech paint finishes and uni-body constructions mean vehicle engineering today makes restoration even more challenging.
With inconvenient questions to make the decision of giving someone else complete charge of your vehicle, the following are very likely to confuse you:
We provide you with answers to all these questions as our repair specialists take time out for your concerns to assure you about the damage done to your car, necessary procedures of repair needed and time required for the job to be completed.
Some Things You Must Know Before Handing Over Your Vehicle
• You need to know two important factors before authorizing repairs on your vehicle:
• The first step is to assess the damage at a drive-in claims center where you leave your car to be inspected by your insurance company. We arrange this inspection for you.
• Do not decide simply by lower repair estimates as they often mean complete repair work is not included in order to underbid. We ensure a solid service is provided with a comprehensive appraisal from your insurance company.
• Before signing, ensure the insurance company covers repair costs for all the damage from the accident when you authorize repairs.
• Certified technicians and uni-body repair equipment are a must in choosing the repair facility. Inquiring about credentials is also your right.
• We also provide assistance in claiming negotiations with your insurance company.
We Provide The Best Post Trauma Treatment To Our Customers And Their Vehicles
With people, facility and equipment demonstrating the highest standards of commitment in highly professional collision repairs, our center provides the best quality care and customer service.